A Maintenance plan can save you money
Finally, the summer is ending, and fall weather will arrive soon here in Alabama. This signifies your air conditioner has completed its task, and it is now time for the heater to take over! Adams Heating & Cooling’s top priority has always been to keep your family comfortable. If you’re on a maintenance plan with us, now is the time to contact us and make an appointment for your next visit. If you don’t have a maintenance plan in place, give us a call now to learn more about our maintenance specials and yearly services. When you don’t have any problems with your air conditioner or heater but want to avoid problems before the season starts, you should maintain them. Maintenance keeps your system in a state of readiness for the changes in weather outside here in Tuscaloosa, AL.
The Advantages of Fall Maintenance
Do you seem to have a problem with your system at all times of the year? Are you tired of paying for repairs and service calls? We encourage our customers to schedule annual planned maintenance with us to be proactive with their systems. If your system is performing well, we will clean it to guarantee that it performs well throughout the season. Maintenance should ideally be scheduled before turning on your heat or air conditioning for the season. We usually start maintenance calls for your heating system as the summer draws to a close. Here are a few advantages to keeping your system in good shape before the fall:
1) Less Likely to Require Repairs– Having your heating system break down on the coldest day of the year makes for a long, restless night as you wait for your HVAC company to arrive. The warmest and coldest days of the year are when we are busiest. Cleaning and inspecting your system regularly lowers your chances of needing to contact us for repairs. Any problems with the system or potential problems can be identified early on, and all parts are cleaned and ready to use.
2) Become a Regular Customer– Having a maintenance contract with us entitles you to several benefits if you require repairs. We’ll get to you as soon as possible, and most maintenance plans include parts and service discounts.
3) Extend the Life of Your System– Just like anything else, keeping your system healthy requires less maintenance, making it last longer. Regular maintenance servicing on systems ensures that they last longer and save our clients money.
What happens during a maintenance visit?
- The system’s filters and belts are examined for wear and tear to ensure that nothing needs to be changed.
- Cleaning the condensate line and coils removes any debris or dust that could create future problems or build-up.
- Clean the drainage lines and drain pans regularly to avoid mold growth or a system overflow.
- Tighten any loose parts or connections and ensure that they function correctly.
- We also examine the refrigerant levels to ensure there are no signs of leaking.
- While the system is functioning, any sections that are more likely to break are evaluated for efficiency.
Make an appointment today.
One of the most important things you can do for the health of your home’s system is to perform planned maintenance. Signing up for a contract ensures you get two system inspections per year and service call reductions. For both spring and fall, our specialists are highly trained to examine and clean your system. Contact Adams Heating & Cooling today to inquire about our maintenance plans.